to deepen your connection
to your Jewish roots?
for a joyful and creative learning program for your children and your family?
for a place to support you
on your spiritual journey?
to incorporate Jewish teachings
into your every day life?
* Workshops and classes on Jewish teachings designed to deepen your spiritual life
* Rabbinic support for individuals and small Jewish communities
* Creative lifecycle ceremonies
* Conversion to Judaism classes
* Private tutoring for adults and children
Transforming Anger into Love
with Rabbi Naftali Citron of the
Carlebach Synagogue in New York City
Monday, July 23 – Tuesday, July 24
Sponsored by the Yearning for Learning Center
6:30 – 8:30 PM Monday July 23:
Transforming Anger into Love: Kallalistic Teachings, Meditations and
10 AM – 12:00 PM Tuesday July 24:
Nourishing our Relationships through Deep Listening
Cost: $25-$15 per session (sliding scale)
In advance $40-$25 for both (Work Study Available)
For more information, see the flyer.